Sunday, May 06, 2007

Blood Type Diet

Today marks the first day of an experiment that I'm giving a go.

Just last week I went past a store that sold supplements catered to your blood group suggesting that you should eat according to what blood group you are to make up for the generic deficiencies and leverage on the strengths.

Ahem having a slight constipation problem - its an old one that's been bothering me ever since I was a kid now, I've decided to give it a go even though the thought of going vegetarian totally scares me.

I will cheat on some bits though. I won't go vegetarian totally because of the fear that I'm so absolutely going pass out, so in order not to cheat myself that I reach a compromise.

I'll will go meatless for 2 weeks - a fair time for detox me thinks. So perhaps no meat but meat based stocks is ok.

I intend to blog this project to look at it in a more fun aspect, believe me I've had major skeptic remarks from lackey ... this girl simply loves her meat.

Stay tuned then!

References:

Blood type diet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_diet

Related links:

Japanese blood type theory of personality http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_blood_type_theory_of_personalit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home