Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm sorry this doesn't look like its going to work out.

Going through the laptop and discovered a huge backlog of photos that I've somewhat procrastinated to use for the foodie blog, namely this one ... so pardon me if I'm having somewhat of a writers block. I'm about as witty as brain fart.

Without much ado, here goes,
We'll begin with e blackboard which me and the boys visited with fairly high hopes.
Taking the cue from Botak Jones minus the long queues, there were some hits but unfortunately too many misses.

This one looks like Norman sat on it. This one came like that and no Norman didn't sit on it first :P
















The fish and chips was aesthetically pleasing, golden brown colour check, similar seasoning to Botak check, huge serving check, frozen fish no taste one also check :((















The steak was so-so. Meat was juicy and tender.
Lacked marbling and that slightly charred fat otherwise, perfect.















Calamari - like the fish, nicely browned, great texture but no taste.
Product of frozen seafood.















Chicken was nice, sauce tad on the sweet side













Given the journey we had to travel, its not likely I do a return visit.
I'm sorry it had to end this way, I found someone else younger, nearer to me and juicier, we foodies are fickle like that.
I hope you understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home